This project involved the execution of infrastructure works (including earthworks, engineering structures, restoration of communication) within the relocation (doubling) project of the A9 highway in Montpellier.
Antea Group was commissioned by various construction companies: FOREZIENNE/BUESA for earthworks, EIFFAGE TP for engineering structures, and VINCI for earthworks.
The assignment comprised two parts:
• geotechnical studies and works supervision
• design of earthworks
• stability calculation for cut and fill structures
• instrumentation for compressible soil fill; installation and monitoring
• hazard and karst risk management
• notes for geotechnical assumptions related to structure and foundation sizing
• sizing of retaining walls
• supervision of procedures and optimization of foundation sizing
“Antea Group’s multidisciplinary approach and international dimension allow us to extend our presence in such projects and to meet the client’s requirements.”
Daniel Chassagneux, Project Manager